Saturday, March 21, 2009

As promised, the renovation photos!

Old hallway (after the small bathroom was done): New hallway!
Old "big" bathroom:


It's pretty isn't it? Almost like 1970 puked all over it huh?


New "big" bathroom!








Old "small" bathroom:
(This was taken after the sink and toilet were out...they were old, the sink was white, toilet was pink...just so you get a good idea.)

New "small" bathroom!

The trim is no longer laying against the wall like it is the photo above. The daddy and Grandpa finished the trim last week. Considering my husband ripped the sink and toilet out of the small bathroom when Corbin was 2 weeks old (on Nov 1) and did almost all of it himself (our awesome friend Bill came and did some dry wall for us) not too shabby huh?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the bathrooms! And the floor, it's so pretty. I have a slate floor in my kitchen, I love it.

I didn't know you had a 40lb puppy? I want to see pics of that!