Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Aedan!

Here he is the little monster/heart breaker!
Best big brother!
A year ago, turning 2!
Welcoming Daddy home from deployment at 18 months.
Gardening at 13 months...also known as eating dirt!


Happy first birthday little man! (This was taken just before his first birthday and I LOVE this photo-thanks Seth and Steph!)


His first smile.


Ahhh, me learning exactly what being a mommy is all about. I can remember thinking "I could stare at you all day"!


The trip home from the hospital, look at that little face!

From now to then...wow, I can't believe he is 3! My little baby is 3. It is totally amazing how fast they grow.
Happy birthday Aedan! Your momma loves you!

2 comments:

Christia said...

Happy Birthday little man! I remember your mama being so patient waiting for you to come! :)

Shannon said...

happy birthday!!! i loved seeing all the pictures!